Oreo Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
I think every kid grew up eating Oreo’s. Well if you love them then than I am sure you will love this Oreo Cookie Cheesecake recipe. It is rich, creamy, and well balanced between Oreo cookie and cheesecake flavor. Imagine the cream flavor of Oreo mixed wth Oreo and and a nice glass of milk. Perfect every time.
- One package of double stuff Oreos
- 1/2 cup of unsalted melted butter
- 3 ( 8 ounce packages of cream cheese)
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 cup of what sugar
- 3/4 cups of Oreo crumbs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 Degree F.
- Take package of double stuff oreos and place in a blender or food processor and blend. Take a cup and half and place into a mixing bowl with 1/2 cup of unsalted melted butter. (heat butter in a microwave safe dish or pan). Place into the bottom of a 14 inch spring form pan covering the entire bottom.
- Add cream cheese into a mixer and beat until smooth. About 2 minutes. Add 4 eggs, one egg at a time until smooth and mixed in. Add sugar and cream and mix an additional minute. Add 1 cup of broken down Oreo cookie from blender or food processor and with spatula mix into filling, about 15 to 30 seconds. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Take out of the oven to cool. Place in refrigerator for 5 hours to set.
- Optional: Sprinkle oreo crumbles left over over the top of the Oreo cheesecake.