Coffee Cheesecake Shooter
If you like coffee and cheesecake, your going to love this coffee cheesecake shooter. It has all the cream and coffee flavor that anyone is looking for. I like to serve this on a cold winter night at a party. This coffee cheesecake shooter is delicious and has everything you would want in a coffee cheesecake shooter.
- 1 cup of cold pressed coffee
- Two 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- One can of condensed milk
- 2 cups of Graham cracker crumbs
- In a mixer add cream cheese and condensed milk. Mix for 3 minutes until smooth. Take out half the batter and set aside. Now add 1 cup of cold press coffee. Mix for 30 seconds and taste. If need more coffee flavor add another 1/4 teaspoon of ground instant coffee grounds. Now add coffee filling with cream cheese filling folding it in 3 to 4 times. You don't want it to be mixed together, but folded together in layers.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in glass, then plain filling, and then
- sprinkle optional chocolate sprinkles.
- Optional: Almonds or whip cream.